This program seeks to connect unemployed youth between the ages of 15-30, with full time employment. To be part of this program you must be able to work full time (not in school). Our staff will assist you to connect to a local employer who will receive an 8 week wage subsidy as an incentive to hire you into a permanent full time position.
If you are a youth, 15-30 years old or a local employer who is interested in this program contact EPSS today!
What to Expect
The Youth Connections program offers individualized assistance to support youth with achieving their employment goals. All youth connected to Youth Connections may access a wide range of services, including:
- Resume Writing/Cover Letter
- Career Exploration/Planning
- Job Search Preparation
- Interview Techniques
- Paid Work Experience Placement
- Employer Connections
- Direct Marketing Assistance
OPPORTUNITY FOR WHMIS – PRO-SERVE – FIRST-AID – FORKLIFT CERTIFICATION
Who is this program for?
You can participate in the Youth Connections Program if you are:
- Between the ages of 15 and 30
- Currently un- employed and not enrolled or attending school
- Services are provided in Red Deer, Penhold, Innisfail, Blackfalds, Lacombe and Sylvan Lake.