Community Futures Treaty 7 Indigenous Career & Employment Services
Community Futures Treaty 7 Indigenous Career & Employment Services is the first point of contact for First Nation, Non-Status and Inuit individuals to access employment services.
- Programming is designed for both self-service clients and clients who require assistance to fully participate in the labour market.
- A Targeted Wage Subsidy Program is available for individuals who lack work experience/skills required for a job.
- Along with providing employment services, clients can obtain assistance in accessing funding through Community Futures Treaty 7. This funding can assist with the last year of post-secondary education, certificates, trades, or other eligible training.
What to Expect
- One-on-one Career Counselling services
- Access to Career/Resource Centre
- Resume development
- Interview techniques
- Job search strategies
- Employer contacts and marketing support
- Connection to additional resources
- Career planning and research
- Funding/grants/bursary information
Who is this program for?
First Nation, Non- Status and Inuit individuals residing in Red Deer, Innisfail, Penhold, Sylvan Lake and area within Treaty 7 are eligible to utilize career and employment services regardless of which treaty area they are from in Canada.