Red Deer Employment Services (RDES)
Red Deer Employment Services provides a wide range of employment supports to assist adults who are looking to enter or re-enter the labour market.
- Individualized assistance from an employment specialist
- Access to an employer liaison who maintains daily contact with local employers to secure job leads
- Access to our job search resource center so you can
- Update your resume
- Conduct your job search
- Use job search tools such as computers and photocopiers
- Explore educational and training opportunities and our updated job and community resource boards
What to Expect
- Educational and training opportunities
- Career exploration
- Resume development
- Interview techniques
- Job search strategies
- Employer contacts
- Marketing support
- Connection to additional resources
- Ongoing communication between the client and their employer
Frequently Asked Questions
The Resource Room is available to individuals participating in the Red Deer Employment Services program and is not open to the general public. Through the Job Search Resource Center, participants have access to job search tools including: Computers; Fax Machine; Scanner; Photocopier; Phone; Job & community resource boards; Educational and training opportunities and Onsite staff to assist with job search.
Each program that we offer has its own service area identified.
Exposure Courses are available to individuals participating in the Red Deer Employment Services program who have a job offer or a reasonable expectation of employment as an immediate result of completing the Exposure Course.