Youth Employment Services (YES) assists Youth with planning for their careers, gaining job search skills, and obtaining /maintaining employment.
Who can participate?
Youth can participate with YES if referred directly by Child and Family Services or Family Supports for Children with Disabilities or Human Services - DRES Team. Services are provided in Red Deer, Red Deer County, Lacombe, or Lacombe County.
What do we offer?
YES offers individualized assistance to support Youth with achieving their employment goals. All Youth connected to YES may access a wide range of services, including:
- Career Exploration
- Informational Interviews / Career Tours
- Developing Job Search Tools
- Researching Educational/Training Opportunities
Youth seeking paid employment may also receive assistance in the following areas:
- Work Experience Placements
- Employer Connections
- Direct Marketing Assistance
- Follow-up Supports for 180 days