The Clubhouse "Work Order Day" Consists of five work units designed to help the members learn new job skills and /or hone existing ones. This includes Concession, Reception, Clerical and Kitchen. Member participation in these skill developing chores has been shown to promote confidence in them.
Goals of the agency:
- Promote the wellness of members in a fun and creative atmosphere.
- Foster a relaxing environment would be free to socialize and participate in recreational activities of their choice.
- Create a Community that supports individuals living with mental health concerns work towards their full potential.
To provide a social and safe environment where people living with mental illness can engage with peers in activities that promote wellness.
Vested Interest (Paid Job Program)
- Provision of contracted janitorial service to apartment buildings (3 to 8 hours per week).
- Positions available to members only.
- Skills obtained through the Vested Interest job program help the members transition into the broader work environment.