Who can participate?
This project is available to persons who self-identify as having a permanent physical or mental impairment and who:
- are legally entitled to work in Canada
- require assistance to prepare for and obtain employment or become self-employed
- is not eligible to participate in Employment Insurance funded employment programming
- has exhausted all traditional sources of funding
What do we offer?
- Specialized employment services and interventions tailored to meet each individual’s needs.
- Assistance to individuals to increase skills, through courses purchased on their behalf or through direct assistance.
- Opportunities for individuals to gain experience which may lead to on-going employment.
- Promotion of job creation and equal opportunity employment through wage enhancements.
Funded in part by: Canada