EPSS is looking for an outgoing, highly motivated, energetic individual who possesses a combined background of experience working with unemployed adults and employers.
This is a one year term position with the possibility of an extension. Specifically, we are looking for a candidate who:
- Has 3-5 years experience working in the human service field
- Possesses post-secondary education in the human service or related field
- Has the ability to work effectively with adult who are returning to the workforce – providing assistance in the area of career planning, job search strategies, and connections to community resources
- Experience working with employers – able to work effectively with employers to determine suitable employee/employer matches and negotiating/providing appropriate supports
Marketing experience is also considered an asset.
This position requires the candidate to travel to locations within the Central Alberta area.
The successful candidate will be require the following:
- Criminal record check
- Reliable vehicle, drivers abstract, and appropriate vehicle insurance
Resumes may be submitted to:
Ken Hoskin, Executive Director
Employment Placement and Support Services
#200, 4315 – 55 Ave
Red Deer, AB T4N 4N7
For additional information please click here to view our advertisement on the Service Canada Job Bank.
The Denim Shack
New to Red Deer is this designer denim shop, operated by Kayla Roney. Kayla has over 10 years of experience in the retail industry with an abundance of style and design skills. She offers high quality brand name jeans for reasonable prices.
GreenLeaf Yard Care
This yard care company is owned and operated by Boyd Ellingson. Boyd comes from the oil and gas industry as a project manager but has a passion for yard care and maintenance. For professional yard care call GreenLeaf at 780.781.2595.
Eye Voltage Marketing & Design